Pachee is looking for his littermates!

Did you adopt a big shepherd mix puppy from the "Bear" litter at HSSV this spring? If you have Pachee's sibling, his new mom Meghan would love to get in touch! Just call or email to have us send your information along.

Here's what Meghan wrote to us this week:

"I hope this finds you well. I adopted this Bernese Mt/German Shepherd puppy in May.  Pachee and I are doing great!  He is such a doll.  We just started puppy kindergarten, so much fun.  He's growing (a lot, already 37lbs) into a good mannered pup, very smart and independent. He's big, floppy and such a sweetie... a true delight.  Anyway, I wanted to thank you for bringing us together.  

I also wanted to see if there was anyway to get in contact with the folks who adopted his 2 liter mates . . . I'm just super curious how those pups are growing up.  I'd love to potentially have them all play in the future.
I've attached a photo of Pachee that I took yesterday.  I'll send another when he's full grown.  Everyone tells me he is going to be big, I can't wait and see.
Thanks again for all the work you do for the shelter.  It's such important work and I raise my hands in gratitude.

Best wishes,
Meghan"


Help us advertise an animal

Shop at our Thriftshop

Link Your Fred Meyer Reward to Skagit Humane

See Our Wishlist

Buy Great Stuff and Help Us

Shop at Amazon to Help Us

Shop at Amazon to Help Us
Choose Humane Society of Skagit Valley as your charity

Shop to Help Us

Shop to Help Us
10% Off & We Get a Donation






Buy a Tile / Memorial or Gift Donations

In Memoriam

Support also comes from

Protect your pet. ShelterCare Pet Insurance Programs

Shop Pet Doors to Support Us

Donate a Kitty Crib

Donate a Kuranda Bed or Tower

Banfield helps us provide pet care in our community